One (relatively inexpensive) thing that can have a huge impact on the look of your bathroom is the mirror. Think about it: it’s exactly at eye height, it’s centered over the sink. You’re gonna be looking at that thing a lot. So why not make it a nice one? Lately, I am more and more in love with the idea of a round mirror in the bathroom. It’s a little unexpected, and it softens the edges of a modern bathroom a bit, while maintaining a light, minimal feel. Here’s a little inspiration for your bathroom, and a roundup of some of my favorite choices, in price points to make any wallet happy.
Above: A round mirror adds a stylish touch to a modern bathroom from Laderfabriken.
In this bathroom from SF Girl by Bay, a round mirror flanked by two matching wall sconces makes a particularly eye-catching combination.
Does your vanity have two sinks? Try not one but two round mirrors, as in this bathroom from Houzz.
A slightly aged round mirror is the perfect complement to this rustic, old-fashioned bathroom from Domino.
Setting up a striking geometric contrast, a round mirror provides a counterpart to all the right angles in this bathroom from Design*Sponge.
The oversize mirror in this bathroom from Stories is particularly striking. This is a great option if you’re looking to really open up a smaller space. (For those wanting to replicate the look, it’s custom made.)
Want to get the look? We’ve got a few options.
- 27″ Round Decorative Wall Mirror in Brass at Target, $44.99
- Metal Coated Finish 20″ Round Mirror with Rope Hanger at Overstock, $69.99
- 22″ Averly Circle Mirror at Urban Outfitters, $79 (Also available in gold and black)
- 23.6″ Frameless Round Bevel Mirror at Overstock, $108.49
- Infinity 24″ Round Brass Wall Mirror at CB2, $149.99 (The mirror also comes with black and aluminum edges, and in 36″ and 48″ sizes.)
- Umbra 36″ Oversized Hub Mirror at Urban Outfitters, $160 (Available in pink and black)
- 30″ Metal-Framed Round Mirror at Rejuvenation, $299
- Kensington Pivot Mirror, Round, Small at Pottery Barn, Starting at $249
- Varese Two-Toned Round Mirror at RH Modern, Starting at $895