You came, you saw, you voted. Today, Annie Selke revealed the winning designs of their first ever Rug Design Challenge. Let’s see who they are!
Last month, we announced that we’re partnering with Annie Selke for their first ever Rug Design Challenge, tasking fourteen design bloggers to create their very own rug designs.
To recap: Your favorite bloggers and digital influencers will take part in a year long project to design a custom rug for the brand. The fourteen participants have submitted designs that reflect their personal aesthetic and you’ve picked the top ten submissions by voting on the Annie Selke Instagram account. The ten designs with the most likes will be produced and sold by Dash & Albert, to debut at High Point Market in 2018.
A reminder of who is participating:
- Anita Joyce, Cedar Hill Farmhouse
- Melaine Thompson, My Sweet Savannah
- Genifer Sohr, Pencil & Paper Co.
- Rachel Shingleton, Pencil Shavings Studio
- Holly Phillips, The English Room
- Layla Palmer, The Lettered Cottage
- Nicole Balch, Making it Lovely
- Melissa Michaels, The Inspired Room
- Sandra Downie, The Rustic Life
- Jennifer O’Brien, City Farmhouse
- Marian Parsons, Miss Mustard Seed
- Kevin O’Gara, Thou Swell
- Lauren McBride, Lauren McBride Blog
- Lauren Nelson, Lauren Nelson Blog
Okay, now what we’ve been waiting for… the winning designs! Check them out in the gallery below:
Eagle eyes will notice that there are twelve rugs above—Annie Selke decided to add two more winners!
Follow along on the winners’ social accounts from now until High Point 2018 to see all the behind the scenes details on how these designs go from sketch to production. And we’ll be here, keeping you updated on the progress along the way.
Congrats to the winning designers!