With seven kids, several collections, a plethora of books and TV shows, and often, at least one renovation going on at any given time, the Novogratz are a design duo that’s hardly one to rest on their laurels—or even rest. And they have something new to announce today: a partnership with Amazon for an e-commerce storefront.
Robert and Cortney worked alongside Amazon to curate a selection of their own home furnishing products—including rugs, art, lamps, couches, beds, and mattresses—along with some favorite items from partners and “interesting finds” from around the site. The shop includes about 150 products in total that reflect their modern yet laidback vibe at an affordable price point.
“We’re big believers that everyone deserves the boutique experience — a home that feels bespoke, personalized, and well curated,” says Robert. “As avid Amazon shoppers, we felt it was the perfect platform to provide just that, as Amazon is the quickest, easiest way to shop.”
(Image credit: Courtesy The Novogratz)
“It’s always been our dream to design pieces at an affordable price point,” Cortney adds. “As parents of seven, we’re constantly mixing high and low. We’ve got many of these new pieces in our own home and can’t wait for Amazon customers to show us how they decorate their homes using the same products.”
Like Amazon’s announcement of Spark earlier this month, partnering with designers and influencers for their own shops is another way for the retailer to add curation to their massive inventory.
Here are a few of our picks from their new shop:
- Novogratz Delmar Collection Sorbet Area Rug, from $179
- Novogratz Lulu Collection ABC Shapes Area Rug, from $173.68
- Novogratz Bungalow Collection Notch Area Rug, from $149
- Novogratz Mahek 1-Light Cage Pendant, $51.49
- Novogratz Confetti Kimberly Genevieve Decorative Wall Art, from $59.99
- Novogratz Virtues-Love I Decorative Wall Art Framed, from $49.99
- Novogratz Brittany Sofa Futon, $219.99
- Novogratz Asher Chair, $211.27