Good news, modern design fans: Blu Dot’s annual sale is here, and everything is 20 percent off.
We’re big fans of the Minneapolis based modern furnishings brand, which has won many a design award in their twenty years in business. If you’re unfamiliar, the company was founded in 1997 by three college friends, two architects, and a sculptor, who wanted to bring good design to as many people as possible by creating products that are useful, affordable and desirable.
They only have a few brick and mortar stores across the country (and two overseas), but if you’re not nearby, never fear. Earlier this year, we took our booties to the SoHo store and gave seven of the brand’s sofas the sit test (you’re welcome). We included our Editor’s Pick sofa, the Bank, in the gallery below, along with some other favorite finds:
- Bank 80″ Sofa, sale $1,599.20
- Field Lounge Chair, sale $1,199.20
- Strut Table Medium, sale $639.20
- Cant Desk, sale $559.20
- Hot Mesh Chair, sale $103.20
- Punk Table Lamp, sale $303.20
- Rook Lamp, sale $239.20
- Peggy Mirror, sale $239.20
- Note Side Table, sale $239.20
- Mima Pillow, sale $63.20
- Nook Queen Bed, sale $1,279.20
- Dang Media Stand, sale $799.20
- Splash Coat Rack, sale $263.20