If you’re in the market for furniture and you love a deal, we have good news for you. Room & Board’s clearance sale starts today, and select items are 20 to 50 percent off.
The annual sale—which officially runs until January 10—is going on in stores and online, though they’re slightly different.
If you live near a Room & Board location, they will have 20 to 50 percent off floor models and discontinued items. Online, you’ll find discontinued items in limited quantities, including sofas, accent tables, dining room furniture, and storage, as well as home decor, rugs, and even some art.
Even as we were pulling products for the gallery below, they were selling out, so if you see anything you like, you might want to act quickly. And on that note, these items were available at press time and may already be gone!
- Murphy 81″ Sofa in Tatum Poppy, $999.99 (was $1,499.00)
- Allston 71″ Sofa in Tepic Haze, $1,199.99 (was $1,699.00)
- Harrison 70″ Sofa in Doss Charcoal, $999.99 (was $1,399.00)
- Avery Tall Queen Storage Bed in Merit Blue Fabric, $1,599.99 (was $2,099.00)
- Pike Chair in Ocean with Chrome Base, $99.99 (was $129.00)
- Tiffany Arm Chair in Clear, $179.99 (was $249.00)
- Channel 5’7″x7’10” Rug in Ash, $499.99 (was $699.00)
- Pisa 32w 20d 76h Leaning Desk in Sand, $299.99 (was $399.00)
- Pike Office Chair in White with Chrome Base, $149.99 (was $199.00)
- Indio Throw in Charcoal/Cement, $69.99 (was $129.00)
- Henri Boissiere, Untitled Cool, $479.99 (was $699.00)