Wallpaper can work wonders on a dated or boring room. Paint may be the most affordable option for a fast space refresh, but if you’re looking for something to really punch up the design of your home, it’s wallpaper you’re looking for. To help you on your selection journey, we rounded up over different wallpaper designs that we’re drooling over. From grass cloth-inspired styles and peel-and-stick florals to mountain murals, these stylish papers will upgrade your space in no time.
1. Peel & Impress Tile Backsplash 4 Pack at Amazon, $22: Looking for an inexpensive way to update your kitchen in seconds? This peel and stick tiled wallpaper looks just like mosaic tiles and will only set you back about 22 bucks.
2. Devine Color Speckled Dot Peel & Stick Wallpaper at Target, $29.99: Self-adhesive and easy to remove, this metallic gold speckled wallpaper will bring a touch of texture—and drama—to just about any room.
3. Devine Color Suit and Tie Peel & Stick Wallpaper at Target, $29.99: This black-and-white striped wallpaper makes a bold backdrop for monochrome-colored furnishings.
4. Grasscloth Wallpaper in Woven Beige at Bed Bath & Beyond, $29.99: Love the look of grasscloth walls but don’t have the budget for the real deal? This faux grass cloth wallpaper looks just like the original, but will only cost you a fraction of the price.
5. Devine Color Textured Subway Tile Peel & Stick Wallpaper at Target, $34.99: This textured subway tile-inspired wallpaper is self-adhesive and easy to clean, so it works especially well in spaces like the kitchen and bathroom.
6. Georgia Ivory White / Tan Damask Vinyl Wallpaper at Amazon, $36.21: Did you know Amazon had such stylish wallpaper offerings? This damask-patterned wallpaper is surprisingly chic for less than $40/roll and Prime-eligible to boot.
7. Marble Removable Wallpaper at Urban Outfitters, $39: Not only is this fancy marble print wallpaper totally self-adhesive, it’s reusable so you can take it with you when you move.
8. Cactus Icon Removable Wallpaper at Urban Outfitters, $39: A clever way to bring some cacti into your apartment—no direct sunlight necessary.
9. NuWallpaper Shiplap Peel and Stick Wallpaper at Bed Bath & Beyond, $39.99: Okay we know you’re probably sick of shiplap by now but this faux-whitewashed-wood wallpaper is unbelievably attractive and totally removable (if you change your mind).
10. Jewel Wallpaper at Chasing Paper, $40: A bejeweled peel-and-stick wallpaper brings instant pizzazz to a tired bathroom.
11. Chasing Paper Pink Marble Wallpaper at West Elm, $40: Big fan of marble walls but searching for something a little out of the ordinary? This pretty pink marble-style wallpaper is self-adhesive, so it’s easy to install—and remove.
12. Fabstract Wallpaper at Chasing Paper, $40: Looking to bring some color into your living room or bedroom without overwhelming the space? A splatter paint-inspired wallpaper offers the perfect amount of pattern and color and looks great when paired with neutral furnishings.
13. Small Squares Wallpaper at Graham & Brown, $40: When you can’t afford authentic moldings for your home, textured wallpaper is the next best thing. Not only is this Victorian-style wallpaper totally three-dimensional, it’s also paintable—so you can customize it in whatever color you choose.
14. Brooke Paintable Anaglytpa Original Wallpaper at Overstock, $41: For a softer approach to textured walls, consider this paintable wool-inspired wallpaper to revamp your ceiling or guest room.
15. Triangles Wallpaper Tile at Wayfair, $44: Clean-lined geometric prints, like this warm-toned triangle-tiled wallpaper, bring instant style to a small kitchen or bathroom without further cramping up the space.
16. Blue Florentine Tile Peel and Stick Wallpaper at Wall Pops!, $49.99: This peel-and-stick mosaic tile-style wallpaper boasts a crackle effect finish for realistic dimension.
17. The Forest Peel and Stick Wallpaper at Wall Pops!, $49.99: Bring a little bit of nature indoors with some tree-printed peel-and-stick wallpaper.
18. Clouds Gray Peel and Stick Wallpaper at Wall Pops!, $49.99: Turn a dimly lit bedroom into a dreamy place to be by sticking some self-adhesive cloud wallpaper to your ceiling.
19. Graham & Brown Red Brick Wallpaper at Urban Outfitters, $60: Love the look of exposed brick in an apartment but stuck dealing with drywall? This red brick-inspired wallpaper looks just like the real thing and can work wonders for a large living room wall.
20. Nature Trail Duck Egg Wallpaper at Graham & Brown, $60: Dreaming of some Chinoiserie-style wallpaper but don’t have the budget for the real deal? This pretty butterfly clad wallpaper looks a lot like the original, but will only set you back $60 a roll.
22. Off The Grid Wallpaper at Anthropologie, $78: A light linear pattern, like this grid-style stunner from Anthropologie, brings a dash of graphic drama to an otherwise subdued space.
23. Crocodile Black Wallpaper at Graham & Brown, $85: Classic yet luxurious, this lavish faux crocodile wallpaper is so well designed that it looks and feels like the real deal.
24. Rose Gold Reflections Wallpaper at Graham & Brown, $90: An affordable way to combine some of the biggest wallpaper trends—think: geometrics, marble, and soft metallic hues—in one fell swoop, this gorgeous, and appropriately rose gold-colored wallpaper offers a solid mix of the above and only costs 90 bucks a roll.
25. Cross Hatch Circles Gold and Blush Wallpaper at CB2, $119: Pale gold-and-blush patterned wallpaper, like this slightly faded geometric style from CB2, creates a striking backdrop for a statement wall or entryway.
26. Pacifico Palm by Nathan Turner at Wallshoppe, $136: Colorful palm-printed wallpaper will turn your tiny bathroom into a glamorous Hollywood Regency-style sanctuary in no time.
27. City Toile Wallpaper at Rifle Paper Co., $140: Vintage-inspired wallpaper with a decidedly modern twist, this illustrated wallpaper is screen-printed on parchment paper for a contemporary take on old-school toile styles.
28. Peonies Wallpaper at Rifle Paper Co, $190: Brighten up your kitchen walls with a sprightly yellow floral print.
29. Airfix London Wallpaper in Black at The Pattern Collective, $195: Here’s a stylish way to bring some international flair into your home. This British symbol-printed wallpaper brings a touch of drama—and royalty—to your bathroom or kitchen.
30. Calliope Wallpaper at Anthropologie, $198: A vibrant-hued wallpaper in a bold print, like this floral stunner, works great for a single statement wall or a small bathroom or entryway.
31. Cambridge Wallpaper at Anthropologie, $198: Love the look of weathered crown moldings but not ready to call a contractor? This classic woodwork-inspired wallpaper pays tribute to traditional English paneled libraries.
32. Desert Llama Cactus at Drop It Modern, Starting at $84: How fun is this llama-amongst-cacti wallpaper? If you’ve don’t take your decorating too seriously and are looking for something with some personality, give this a try.
33. Malachite Wallpaper at Jonathan Adler, $300: Searching for a stone-style wallpaper with a little more spunk than say, marble? This malachite-inspired wallpaper comes in both bright teal and pale gray so you can score the same graphic look for your walls in different color ways.
34. Drip Wallpaper at Jonathan Adler, $300: Gold-speckled wallpaper is a great way to bring some metallic drama into a room without going crazy with metal finishes.
35. Textured Metallic Dot Wallpaper at West Elm, $360: Subtle yet punchy enough to add some texture to your living room, this metallic-dotted wallpaper creates a nice accent wall but works equally great in large spaces with earth-toned furnishings.
36. Flamingos at Walnut Wallpaper, $178: Florida isn’t the only place to see these effervescent pink birds…at least not once you add this sprightly wallpaper to your home.
37. Floral Gallery Wallpaper at Anthropologie, $178: Here’s one way to add a ton of art to your wall all at once without the fuss of framing anything.
38. Ladwig Scandinavian Block Tulip Floral Wallpaper Roll at Wayfair, $1 per sq. ft.: Block print textiles have a certain timeless charm that would be right at home in just about any room of your home.
39. Night Florals at Chasing Paper, $40: Peel-and-stick florals for spring? Groundbreaking. (But for real, these are great, give them a whirl.)
40. Bang Dem Sticks Electric Blue at Drop It Modern, Starting at $84: Sometimes, all it takes are a few electric blue sprinkles on a neutral backdrop to bring the fun to a room.
41. Dark Floral Wallpaper at Ellie Cashman Design, Starting at $85: Ellie Cashman’s dark floral wallpaper might just be one of the most Instagrammed prints of the past few years. Add this cool-girl paper to just one wall to really make the pattern stand out.
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.