Our love of Target home decor isn’t exactly a secret. The retailer has slowly become a go-to for revamping or even completely redecorating every room in your house. While we will always love scoring a new bar cart or dining set, we are also partial to the small finds that add big impact to rooms. The picks we rounded up are full of little details that make them look way more luxe than they cost: faux fur, brass accents, and on-trend patterns that will brighten up your home. Plus, you’ll get to surprise your friends when you tell them nothing was over $25.
- Floral Vase, $17: Even without flowers in it, this bold vase is a statement piece for your side table or bookcase.
- Antique Toast Server, $23: Does anyone need an antique toast server? Probably not. But would your brunches be infinitely cooler with one? Definitely. You can also use it as a letter organizer for days when you aren’t dining like an old-fashioned aristocrat.
- Marble Journal with Gold Foil, $7: It’s never too late in 2018 to start bullet journaling – or just scribbling down your to-do list in one chic spot.
- Palm Leaf Bath Towel, $10: A way for those of us who can’t even keep a cactus alive to participate in the “greenery everywhere” trend.
- Round Wire Basket, $20: The open, gold wiring of this basket both allows your throw blankets to be on display even when not in use and gives your living room some effortless, Art Deco flair.
- Hexagon Wall Cubbie with Hooks, $24: We love storage that’s both useful and decorative. Hang keys in the hallway (and check your make-up one last time before you run out the door), or put it in the bedroom and store favorite jewelry on the hooks.
- Pink Mongolian Faux Fur Throw Pillow, $20: No pink animals were harmed in the making of this luxe (but affordable) throw pillow.
- Measuring Cups, $10: Measuring cups that are cute are often not measuring cups that are useful. But this all-black set has wide, long handles easy for holding, and are easy to level for getting just the right amount. Plus they stack neatly for easy storage.
- Succulent Wall Geometric Hanging, $13: Add some green to your gallery wall.
- Textured Striped Throw Blanket, $25: Bring a burst of spring-friendly color to your home (while still giving yourself the option to curl up in it till it actually gets warm outside).
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.