Call them hacks, or makeovers, or just plain paint jobs, but these 25 DIY projects show you just what’s possible with IKEA’s TARVA dresser. It’s an unfinished wood blank slate, waiting for your personal stamp of style. Check out these ideas and finished projects, and try one yourself this weekend.
- A modern mountain paint job from Hello Lidy
- A cleverly wrapped fabric dresser from The New Design Project
- A fun, graphic painted geometric dresser from Livet Hemma
- A multi-purpose white rolling desk from In My Own Style
- A decked out dresser from IKEA Hackers
- Bookcase dresser from Thistlewood Farms
- A stained bar cart from My Fabuless Life
- Beautiful nursery storage from Chris Loves Julia
- A handsome grey dressed-up dresser from Lovesome
- White nursery dresser from The Pinto Pony
- A white & gold stylish dresser from Smitten Studio
- Embellished dresser from Sarah & Ben
- Preppy striped dresser from Windgate Lane
- A cute and fresh mint green dresser from Livet Hemma
- Bright blue dresser from Planning Pretty, via Houzz.
- Glam dresser from The World According to Jessica Claire
- Budget-friendly bar cart from City Farmhouse
- Stained and “stainless steel” dresser from Casa Sugar
- A clean, tapered leg dresser from Design*Sponge
- Deep brown dresser from A Simple Kind of Life
- A bold and fearless graffiti dresser from IKEA
- Striped stylish dresser from The Decorista
- Bright and colorful striped dresser from Mama
- Stained dresser turned changing table from 551 East Design
- Blue & gold dresser from Cup Half Full
Can’t get enough IKEA hacks?
– Re-edited from a post originally published 8.28.2014 – DF
More posts in New Ways to Use Your Favorite IKEA Products
You are on the first post of the series.
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.