In 2018, you can almost always save money by buying something online versus going to a store to purchase it. Black Friday is virtually unnecessary at this point now that there is Cyber Monday. The internet is a treasure trove of amazing deals and steals. Now, there’s yet another Costco steal available online.
If you’ve wanted a Costco membership, but couldn’t rationalize shelling out over $140 for it, now you don’t have to. The website that has all of the deals and coupons, Groupon, offers a Costco membership you can purchase online. Hurry quick though, this is selling fast (with good reason!).
Groupon offers a 1-year membership to Costco (not valid for current members looking to renew) with a $20 Costco Cash card plus coupons for just $60.
The listing says, as part of this exclusive offer, all new members will receive:
- A One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership, which includes: a membership card for the Primary Cardholder and one free Household Card for anyone over the age of 18 and living at the same address.
- A $20 Costco Cash Card
- Exclusive coupons consisting of the following products ($64.98 value*):
- Free Kirkland Signature AA Batteries 72 ct ($19.99 value)
- Free Kirkland Signature Disinfecting Wipes Variety 4-Pack ($9.99 value)
- $10 off Fresh Meat (beef, chicken, pork, or fish; excludes deli items)
- $25 off an order of $250 on Costco.com
How can you say no to this? I feel bad for anyone who already has a Costco membership because they’re really going to miss out on this offer.
Sorry to all Costco lovers outside of the United States, this is only valid in the U.S. at this time. You can purchase the Groupon online, but be warned they are selling fast. You will need to follow the instructions and read the fine print on this deal to redeem it.