We’re collaborating with Brickyard Buffalo!
I can’t tell you how thrilled I am to be collaborating with Brickyard Buffalo this week! If you haven’t heard of these guys, you HAVE to check them out! They have all the cutest, trendy clothing and their prices are unREAL! I am in LOVE with their stuff, and because I know you’ll love them too, I wanted to feature them right here for you guys!
When it comes to online shopping and trying to find cute, on-trend clothes for your family, there are definitely a LOT of choices out there. But I have yet to find a place that I love more than Brickyard Buffalo! They have cute clothes for women, trendy clothes for kids and babies, they have fun home decor and they’ll even have some stuff for your man, too! And the BEST part is that it’s all marked waaaaay down!
I went ahead and picked out some of my FAVORITE items from their shop so that I could share them all with you guys… are you ready to check them out? Let’s do it!
- Copper Fox Co. Customizable Cutting Boards – I am in LOVE with this darling cutting board!! This would be such a darling anniversary gift for your sweetie OR a fun wedding gift for someone else! It would be so gorgeous on display on anyone’s kitchen counter!
- Alexis Mattox Design Cake Toppers – HOW CUTE IS THIS?! Tasher’s first birthday is coming up and I can’t wait to use this for his 1-year birthday cake!
- Dogwood Papeterie Customizable Family Portrait Designs! – You guys!!! You can totally customize these and create your OWN little family! I am in LOVE with these darling designs!!!
- Paperlue Wall Art – These giant posters are the cutest!! I love the huge statement they make in such a simple and clean way. These are RIGHT up my alley and look so gorgeous in our home!
- Jenny Bean Boutique Home Candle – this little shop has just the sweetest little things! I am in LOVE with the “Home” candle, it fits right in with the rest of our decor!
- Promptly Journals Childhood History Journal – GAHHH!!!! I can’t WAIT to share this one with you guys! The Childhood History Journal from Promptly Journals is my absolute FAVORITE. I’m going to get all of Tasher’s little memories and milestone recorded in this puppy and it’ll be the most precious keepsake when it’s all done!
- Thread Tank Graphic Tees – As you guys probably know by now, I love me some graphic tees! And this cute little shop is the mother of ALL graphic tees! I especially love this one! LOL!
- Love, Mom Gifts – Guys. These his and hers pillow cases fit Jamie and I to a T! We had to get these… aren’t they the cutest?!!
- The Silver Wren Jewelry – I love these dainty little charm necklaces! And I am always a sucker for my and Jamie’s initials… so I snagged a J and T in silver!
I hope you love all of these cute little shops as much as I do! Now head on over to Brickyard Buffalo and find yourself some cute stuff!