Put on those reading glasses. There are some great articles in this list!
– Eve Babitz L.A. map (Curbed)
– To Visit: Nahm
– The Freshest Ideas Are in Small Grocery Stores (NY Times)
– The Decline of Hong Kong’s Iconic Neon Glow (Vox video)
– Bribes, Backdoor Deals, and Pay to Play: How Bad Rosé Took Over (Bon Appetit)
– Agnes Varda is Still Going Places (New Yorker)
– If Everyone Ate Beans Instead of Beef (The Atlantic)
– The Problem with ‘Hey Guys’ (The Atlantic)
– Paola Santoscoy’s Sesame Kale Salad (Salad for President)
– Fiction: Reading this.
Photos: Details of a mural I often walk past on Haight Street, on the side of Edo Salon.