100 Christmas Candy Recipes & Treats
It’s time to deck the halls and toss up some tinsel. The Christmas season is here! We love sharing merry morsels of goodness with friends and family (and sneaking some for ourselves!) but between shopping, decorating, and celebrating, it’s hard finding time to cook or bake. That’s why we’ve put together this list of EASY Christmas candy and treat ideas. They’re all tasty, simple, and fun to make. What could be better than that?! With over 100 Christmas candy and treat ideas for kids, friends, and family, we’re sure you’ll find something that works for you. Ready to take a look? Keep reading!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
To make your Christmas candy browsing even easier, we’ve divided our list into the following 4 categories:
- 25 Easy Christmas Candy Recipes
- 25 Easy Christmas Treats
- 25 Healthy Christmas Treats
- 25 Christmas Treats for Kids and Classrooms
Let’s get cookin’!
Easy Christmas Candy Recipes
From festive fudge to mouthwatering morsels, these easy Christmas candy ideas will have you feeling merry in no time!
- Fudge Trees (Hungry Happenings) – Pipe out some Christmas magic with this easy Christmas candy idea!
- Peppermint Fudge (Mom on Timeout) – Candy cane lovers will adore a box of these easy Christmas treats.
- Mallow Bonbons (Tablespoon) – This Christmas candy idea will help you turn ordinary marshmallows into something extraordinary.
- Pretzel Hugs (Cooking Classy) – Infuse your Christmas treats with a healthy dose of hugs!
- Gumdrops (Mom on Timeout) – Did you know homemade gumdrops are not only easy to make but totally delicious?!
- Mallow Pops (Liv Life) – Add this to your list of Christmas candy recipes ASAP!
- Buttermints (Averie Cooks) – A classic treat that’s adored by all, you’re definitely going to want to check this one out.
- Crock Pot Candy (Inspired by Charm) – We’re obsessed with our crock pots so these easy Christmas treats are right up our alley!
- Pretzel Turtles (Cooking Classy) – If you’re looking for a Christmas candy recipe that’s a snap, this is it.
- Cream Mints (Spicy Southern Kitchen) – Cream cheese and love (plus a few extras!) combine to create this unique morsel.
- Xmas Truffles (Your Cup of Cake) – White chocolate lovers, listen up! This uber-easy Christmas candy is for you.
- Xmas Patties (Mom on Timeout) – Cute, colorful, and full of minty magic, these peppermint patties are at the top of our list.
- PB Xmas Trees (One Little Project) – If you’re a Reese’s lover, you’ll be obsessed with these little guys!
- Raspberry Fudge (Sweetness & Bite) – These easy fudge squares are the perfect blend of creamy and sweet. What could be better?!
- Easy Xmas Candy (In Katrina’s Kitchen) – The name says it all! This really is an easy Christmas candy recipe.
- Rolo Buttons (Mom on Timeout) – With only three ingredients, you’re definitely going to want to add these to your list.
- Cane Hearts (Glorious Treats) – How cute are these?! Plus, you finally have a good use for all of those mini candy canes lying around.
- Mint Patties (The Gunny Sack) – This easy Christmas candy recipe claims to taste better than the store-bought version. We can’t wait to try it!
- Nut Clusters (Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom) – Packed with pistachios and a whole lotta chocolate, these will make you feel like you’ve died and gone to heaven.
- Holiday Bark (Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom) – We love how simple this idea is and can’t wait to gift it to our friends.
- M&M’s Fudge (Lemon Tree Dwelling) – Ready for a no-bake, easy Christmas candy that’s literally to die for? This is it!
- Coconut Candy (Cookies & Cups) – We’re all about the coconut so we can’t wait to try this no-bake Christmas candy.
- Chocolate Spoon (Cherished Bliss) – Come up with some Christmas candy recipes that are cuter than these. We dare you!
- Mocha Haystack (Lemon Tree Dwelling) – Coffee lovers will be all sorts of gaga over these magical mocha nibbles.
- Peppermint Brownie Truffles (Happiness is Homemade) – Similar to cake pops, these little guys make for amazingly easy Christmas treats
Easy Christmas Candy Treats
Cupcakes, brownies, and other nibbles take center stage in this tasty category!
- Reindeer Cakes (Your Cup of Cake) – A pre-made cake mix and a few added extras are all that’s needed for these darling Christmas treats.
- Candy Cane Deer (By Stephanie Lynn) – You had our attention at ‘candy cane!’
- Rudolph PB Balls (Unoriginal Mom) – For easy Christmas treats that are literally as cute as can be, you’ll want to check these out.
- Santa Brownies (Oh, Sweet Basil) – Brownie lovers (us!) will absolutely adore these berry-topped brownies.
- Tree Krispies (No Biggie) – We’re about to help you put the ‘treat’ in Christmas treats. Seriously fun!
- Pretzel Wands (Mom on Timeout) – Make a little Christmas magic with these pretzel wands that are as fun to eat as they are to create!
- Cocoa Cups (The Gunny Sack) – Be the queen or king of your cookie exchange with these easy Christmas treats.
- Batter Cookies (Sally’s Baking Addiction) – If you love cake batter cookies as much as we do, you’ll be obsessed with this holiday version.
- Ginger Snowmen (Created by Diane) – Give ordinary gingerbread men a sassy snowman makeover!
- Ice Cream Deer (Taryn Whiteaker) – For all you hot-weather folks, these really are the PERFECT Christmas treats.
- North Pole Cakes (The Girl Who Ate) – Strap on that winter gear because these cupcakes will have you at the North Pole in no time!
- Mini Cheesecakes (Cooking with Ruthie) – We’re all about the cheesecake and this miniature version is perfect for Christmas.
- Ginger Popcorn (The 36th Avenue) – Gingerbread lovers will be all over this poppable Christmas treat.
- Christmas Crack (I Heart Naptime) – A desire for AMAZING Christmas treats and 15 minutes to spare is all that’s needed for this idea.
- Rudolph Rolls (Simple As That) – Make a Christmas breakfast to remember with these reindeer inspired cinnamon rolls.
- Reindeer Pretzel (Simple As That) – Pretzels? Chocolate? We’re in.
- Elf Hats (Design Dazzle) – These edible elf hats are great Christmas treats for kids.
- Brownie Trees (Lil Luna) – A boxed brownie mix, some sprinkles, and a little bit of frosted fun are all you need for these easy Christmas treats.
- Magic Bars (Hungry Happenings) – We’ve tried these before and oh mama, they are something special.
- Bear Cupcakes (Hungry Happenings) – Get your hands on some white Reese’s cups and you are in for a good time.
- Muddy Buddies (A Pumpkin & A Princess) – Everyone’s favorite munchable treat is back with a Christmas makeover!
- Cane Pastry (3 Yummy Tummies) – Christmas treats for breakfast? Say no more!
- Rudolph Krispies (The Seasoned Mom) – Give Rudolph a little spotlight with these Rice Krispies that are oh-so reindeer friendly.
- Light Cookies (Dessert for Two) – Deck the halls (and the cookies too!) with these easy Christmas treats that are too cute for words.
- Chocolate Dipped Oreo Snowflakes (I Heart Naptime) – If you thought Oreos couldn’t get better, you’re wrong!
Healthy Christmas Treats
Move on over sugar! From low-sugar to gluten-free, we’ve got healthier treat options for everyone!
- Mice & Cheese(Babble) – You don’t need to sacrifice the cuteness factor for your healthy Christmas treats. These little guys prove it!
- Frozen Penguins (Reading Confetti) – We don’t think healthy Christmas treats for kids could get much more adorable than this!
- Mint Balls (Living Well Mom) – These healthy Christmas treats are packed with protein, chocolate, and mint.
- Tortilla Snow (Eats Amazing) – Grab those cookie cutters and a little flour-power to make these bad boys.
- Fruit Candy Cane (Nourishing Minimalism) – How fantastic is this?! And healthy too.
- Grinch Kabobs (Momables) – His heart grew three sizes and yours will too once you see these little guys.
- Berry Santas (My Kids Lick the Bowl) – Be still our hearts! These Santa hat treats are beyond amazing.
- Fruit Tree (Penny Pinchin’ Mom) – Did someone say kiwi? Simply slice and stack to create this fir-tree favorite.
- Popcorn Cups (Simple Seasonal) – Packed with popcorn, these snack cups make great healthy Christmas treats for littles.
- Polar Bear Cakes (The Little Blog of Vegan) – Vegan lovers will adore these polar bear cupcakes and you will too!
- Cranberry Bites (Life Made Sweeter) – We could all use an extra dose of energy around the holidays. These will get you there.
- Carrot Stars (Healthy Little Foodies) – For healthy Christmas treats with a little bit of crunch, these sure do take the cake.
- Gingerbread (Skinny Taste) – Watching your waistline? Be sure and give these low-fat gingerbread men a try!
- Melon Trees (One Handed Cooks) – Who says watermelon is a summertime-only food? Not us!
- Ginger Oatmeal (The Seasoned Mom) – Wake up to a classic Christmas flavor with this oatmeal favorite.
- Veggie Cups (My Mommy Style) – Get in your vitamins AND an extra dose of Christmas cheer!
- Almond Stars (Heavenlynn Healthy) – Whip up these chic and healthy Christmas treats for great neighbor gifts.
- Fruit Snowmen (One Handed Cooks) – Time to skewer the season! We love these banana kabobs as much as our kiddos do.
- Cheese Snowmen (No Biggie) – A permanent marker and some string cheese are all you need to create some healthy Christmas treats in no time at all.
- Appetizer Tree (Design Dazzle) – Dazzle everyone at the party with this easy and healthy appetizer tree.
- Xmas Stackers (Eats Amazing) – Stack those crackers and get ready for Christmas!
- Crinkle Cookies (A Treats Affair) – These gluten-free crinkle cookies are perfect for those who are sensitive.
- Olive Penguins (Zoom Yummy) – You’ll be crowned the angel of appetizers when you present these darling goodies.
- Spitzbuben (Heavenlynn Healthy) – A play on a German favorite, these peanut butter & jelly Christmas cookies contain some special superfood ingredients.
- Chocolate Orange Spritz Cookies (All Day I Dream About Food) – Ready to take the idea of healthy Christmas treats to a whole new level? Give these low-carb and gluten-free spritz cookies a go.
Christmas Treats for Kids & Classrooms
Perfect for classroom parties and get-togethers, little ones will love these kid-friendly ideas.
- Santa Suit Cups (Hungry Happenings) – Little ones will be absolutely obsessed with these Christmas treats for kids, we sure are!
- Slim Jim Treats (The Nerd’s Wife) – No time? No problem! These slim jim inspired reindeer will make the perfect last minute Christmas treats for kids.
- Light Cupcakes (Baked Bree) – Light up your child’s classroom party with these M&M light cupcakes that taste as good as they look!
- Reindeer Donuts (Chez CateyLou) – Baked, dipped and decorated like Rudolph, these Christmas donuts will be an absolute HIT.
- M&M’s Reindeer (Living Locurto) – Another low-on-time treat idea, these mini M&M’s treats are great for a crowd.
- Xmas Treat Cups (Simple As That) – Sometimes the beauty is in the wrapping. This treat cup idea proves just how beautiful!
- Oreo Pops (Mom Loves Baking) – These Christmas treats for kids are both fun to make AND to eat.
- Reindeer Food (The 36th Avenue) – A clever holiday twist on finger foods, this reindeer mix is a total winner.
- Mickey Cupcakes (Two Sisters Crafting) – Disney lovers will ADORE these Mickey Mouse inspired Christmas treats!
- Reindeer Noses (The Organised Housewife) – Round candies and a bit of assembly are all that’s needed for this idea.
- Treats on a Stick (The 36th Avenue) – Swiss Rolls and Sno Balls take center stage in these beyond darling Christmas treats for kids.
- Reindeer Canes (Penny Pinchin’ Mom) – Make some Christmas memories (and treats!) with this reindeer idea.
- Reindeer Bars (I Heart Arts N’ Crafts) – Quick, easy, and packed with chocolate (count us IN!), these reindeer bars work great as classroom treats and party favors.
- Oreo Santa Hats (Baking Beauty) – An oreo cookie and a bit of berry goodness are all that’s needed for these quick and easy Christmas treats.
- Snack Cakes (Inside Bru Crew Life) – Grab some premade snack cakes and a few exciting extras to create these little guys.
- Grinch Hearts (Amy’s Party Ideas) – See how many sizes your heart will grow with these Rice Krispies faves.
- Pudding Cups (A Pumpkin & A Princess) – Stop everything! Have you ever seen Christmas treats for kids that were so stinkin’ cute?!
- Snowman Donuts (I Heart Arts N’ Crafts) – Powdered donuts are about to get a whole new look!
- Tree Cupcakes (Sugar & Soal) – Practice your piping because you’re going to need it for these incredibly easy Christmas treats.
- Reindeer Chow (Suburban Simplicity) – If you or your child is a muddy buddy lover, you’ll be over-the-top obsessed with this Christmas version.
- Pretzel Tree (Design Dazzle) – Perfect for parties (and so fun to make!) this kid-friendly Christmas treat is a definite, “Yes.”
- Reindeer Pudding (Frugal Coupon Living) – Who’s goo-goo for googly eyes?! Try this snazzy idea when you’re short on time.
- Cocoa Reindeer (Walgreens) – Perfectly packed and ready to go, these Christmas treats for kids will be so loved.
- Jello Cups (Yummy Healthy Easy) – Get ready to layer up the jello AND the Christmas magic!
- Snowman Donut Sticks (My Recipes) – With an included video tutorial, you’ll be more than ready to create these easy Christmas treats for kids.
I’m a friendly gal who’s obsessed with all things marriage and Hubby-related :). When I’m not having adventures with my Sweetheart, you can find me in photographer mode, deep in a Netflix binge, or getting my sweat on – after all, ‘endorphins make you happy!’ I also enjoy treasure hunting (aka. thrifting), dark chocolate, and eating as much sushi as possible!
78 Articles written by Elizabeth